This is how it works!

Terms & Conditions

Easter promotion - The flyers will be included with all orders placed between 25/03/2024 and 07/04/2024 (only while stocks last).

The prize in the form of free shipping is redeemable until 21.04.2024 and the prize in the form of free shipping is redeemable until 30.05.2024.


Organiser of the competition

Horze International GmbH | Flemingstr. 22 | 36041 Fulda

Tel: +44 121 387 0209 | www. | E-Mail:

Limited liability company with registered office in Fulda, AG Fulda, HRB 7995

Managing directors: Viola Rebmann, Niko Neuhof | VAT ID no.: DE 288 579 384

Eligibility to participate: All persons aged 18 and over who make a purchase on our e-commerce website are eligible to enter the competition. Employees of the Horze Group and their immediate family members are excluded from participation.

If a participant has limited legal capacity, the consent of their legal representative is required.

The organiser reserves the right to exclude persons from participation at its own discretion if there are valid reasons for doing so. Such valid reasons are, for example

o Manipulation in connection with access to or implementation of the competition

o Violations of these terms and conditions

o Unfair trading or false or misleading information in connection with participation in the competition.


During the campaign period, customers who make purchases during this period may find a flyer in the form of an Easter egg in their parcel (while stocks last). Each flyer contains a prize that can be redeemed in connection with purchases at Horze (webshop or in the app).

This promotion is only valid for end customer purchases made directly through our website or app


For a total quantity of 20,000 flyers, the chance of winning a free order is 5%, while the probability of receiving a rivet in the form of free shipping is 95%.

Redemption period:

The campaign starts on 25/03/2024 and ends on 07/04/2024 and will only run while stocks of flyers last. The prizes (in the form of order refunds) can be redeemed until 21/04/2024. They can be redeemed by contacting our customer service team and quoting the code on the flyer. The maximum refund value is £150. The rivets and the associated free shipping code can be redeemed independently in our web shop and the app until 30 May 2024.

The prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or other prizes.


Grand prize:

The main prize includes a refund of the order up to a maximum value of £150. To redeem the prize, please contact our customer service by e-mail or telephone and provide the code stated on the flyer and the order number of the package in which the flyer was located. Redeemable until 21/04/2024.

Raffle ticket:

The rivet contains a prize in the form of a discount code for free shipping on the next order. The code can be found on the flyer and can be redeemed independently when placing a new order in the app or webshop. Redeemable until 30/05/2024.


4.1 Data protection: To participate in the competition, it is necessary to provide personal data. The participant assures that the personal information provided by him/her, in particular first name, surname and e-mail address, is true and correct. The personal data provided during the competition will be used exclusively for the purpose of this competition. All data will be treated confidentially and will not be used for any other purpose without prior consent.

4.2 Liability: Horze International GmbH is not liable for any loss, damage or injury that may occur during participation in the competition or during the use of the prizes awarded. The above limitation of liability shall not apply in the event of injury to life, limb or health or in the event of fraudulently concealed defects.

4.3 Changes and termination: Horze International GmbH reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or to terminate the competition at any time without prior notice.

4.4 Legal action: Legal action is excluded. Decisions of Horze International GmbH regarding the competition are final. Should any provision of these terms and conditions become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions. In place of the invalid provision, the legally permissible provision that comes closest to the economic purpose of the invalid provision shall apply. The same applies in the event of a loophole in these conditions of participation.