Innovation for a greener future!
The Amigo AmEco 12 Plus Turnout is the first Horseware Ireland turnout that is constructed from a recycled fabric called rPET. This rPET material is fully made from recycled plastic bottles. In the production process, plastic bottles that are being recycled, chopped into flakes from which, yarn is being spun. This yarn is used to create the rPET fabric.
The Amigo AmEco Bravo is a unique feat of fabric engineering – every fabric element of this turnout is created from rPET polyester yarn including the 1200D outer, the inner lining, the fiberfill, the webbing and the binding. The fabric properties of rPET with regards to strength and durability are fully comparable to standard polyester fabrics just in a sustainable solution.
To produce a standard sized AmEco turnout, an average of 218 plastic bottles are being recycled.
Engineered from an environmentally conscious design perspective the Amigo AmEco Bravo boasts the fit, features and performance of Horseware Ireland’s Amigo Bravo range.
- 1200D rPET Polyester Outer
- Waterproof and breathable
- Available in 0g or 100g rPET fibrefill for superior breathability
- Smooth rPET lining to avoid rubbing and promoting a healthy coat
- Light weight, patented disc front closure with Surefit Neck Design to avoid rubbing
- Detachable hood included for versatility
- Dual leg arches for freedom of movement and maximum belly coverage
- 3 surcingles for a secure fit
- Liner loops making this style compatible with the Horseware Liner system for versatility
- Reflective strips for increased visibility
- Tail flap & Tail strap to keep the rug in place
1200D rPET Polyester Outer.
Product ID: 334228