Timeless chic in a high-quality leather-textile combination: The FERGUS, featuring elaborately manufactured leather trimmings, is a universal glove which is perfectly suitable for riders and drivers alike. Fine goat nubuck leather is used for the supple, unlined palm. As a natural product it is on the one hand highly robust and wear-resistant, on the other, however, characterized by outstanding tactility for the daily work with the reins or driving lines. The backhand made from windproof and highly breathable ROECK-PROOF as well as a warming fleece lining keep the warmth inside the glove, providing a comfortable climate as well as a lot of comfort on cold days. The elastic fastener with its leather lining and embossed logo is an interesting detail: Not only does it look good, but it also surrounds the wrist for a perfect fit.
- Timeless chic in a high-quality leather-textile
- Perfectly suitable for riders and drivers alike
- Backhand: ROECK-PROOF® Andes
- Palmhand: Goatskin Nubuck leather
- Attributes: COMFORT-CUT, elastic belt with easy closure, reinforcement patches
Product ID: 325798