Long Johns Use Natural Body Warmth to Create Gentle Warmth Therapy
Back on Track Ladies Long Johns provide soothing warmth that relieves groin, superficial hip, and leg muscle pain, as well as menstrual discomfort and the cold sensation sometimes associated with bladder problems. How do they accomplish this? With Back on Track’s specially designed ceramic-infused fabric, Welltex. The ceramic powder reflects your own body warmth and creates soothing far infrared thermal warmth, which reduces pain and inflammation, relaxes muscles, and increases blood circulation. Warmth therapy is a well-recognized method used for healing injured muscles, joints, and tendons. Our Long Johns’ fabric is smooth and thin, making it comfortable to wear.
Made with polypropylene fabric that is both extra durable and very effective at wicking away sweat and humidity.
Due to its excellent wicking qualities, this garment is well suited as underwear or an extra layer during physical activity.
- Excellent wicking qualities
- Wear as underwear or an extra layer during winter
- Soothing warmth that relieves groin, superficial hip, and leg muscle pain
- Reduces pain and inflammation
- Heals injured muscles, joints, and tendons
- The fabric is smooth and soft
- Ladies Long Johns have limited Stretch for comfort and healing purposes. Please measure carefully. Go up one size if needed.
- 100% polypropylene fabric
- Color: Black
- Care: Machine washable up to 86°F or 30°C. Use normal detergents that do not contain bleach or fabric softeners. Air dry only, do not tumble dry.
Product ID: 35523