Vegan, sustainable and unique – halfchaps "Cortica" made with cork
Products made of cork have long been available as a sustainable alternative to leather outside of equestrian sports. In equestrian sport, however, they are not so widespread. We want to change this from now on. As one of an equestrian company, we now offer vegan riding accessories made of cork. We want to leave a sustainable footprint and offer vegan horse lovers a great alternative to leather. The products have been developed and thoroughly tested for almost two years, constantly modified and adapted. The result is our sustainable and vegan collection “Cortica”, consisting of a bridle, reins, chaps and ankle boots.
The vegan half chaps “Cortica” are made of cork on the outside and Amara (synthetic suede) on the inside, which provides a good grip on the saddle. The textile lining ensures a great wearing comfort. Thanks to the elastic inserts, the chaps adapt ideally to your calves and also ensure easy handling when tightening the chaps. The elegant contrast stripe on the outside is a pretty eye-catcher and can be found on all products from the “Cortica” cork series.
- Vegan calf chaps "Cortica" made of cork
- With elegant contrasting stripe
- Cork material on the outside, Amara (synthetic suede) on the inside of the calf for a good grip on the saddle
- Textile lining for pleasant wearing comfort
- Elastic inserts for easy dressing and optimal fit
- Matching cork ankle boots available under item #336860
Product ID: 336859