The noseband´s height is adjustable in three positions for a guaranteed perfect fit. Thanks to this the risk of the bit locking is minimized.
Additionally, the sensitive Infraorbital nerve at the horse's cheekbone is left free of pressure!
Thanks to the cross-sectional design of the noseband, the risk of the cheek pieces being too close to the eyes of the horse is minimized. In the noseband´s highest position, it works like an English noseband but with Pioneer's other benefits.
The noseband has raw hide on the inside to hold its shape and also features a built in soft pillow to increase the noseband's stability.
The patented neckpiece is softly padded and leaves plenty of room for the ears to move freely.
The cheek pieces have the patented and selectable elastic Cradles™, which allows the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This also helps to evenly the pressure across the neck. Our elastic Cradles™ are designed so you can easily hook them on and off.
Recommended for horses that:
* Are young or inexperienced
* Need extra support and stabilization
* Travel inverted
The Pioneer bridle is made in eco-friendly vegetable tanned leather and is suitable for jumping, dressage and eventing. Approved to compete with by both FEI, USEF/USDF, and BD on horse and pony, in dressage, jumping and cross country.
* The throatlatch is not included with the bridle
* Reins are not included with the bridle and needs to be purchased separately
* Comes with PS Bridle Bag
- Avoids pressure
- Three different positions/effects available for the noseband
- Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
- Flat, English, vegetable tanned leather
- FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines
Handmade in vegetable tanned leather.
Apply oil or balm before you use it for the first time. Repeated oiling is benefitial. Clean the leather using leather soap after each use.
Product ID: 340919