The 24/7 Jogging Shoe allows you to enjoy all the benefits of a jogging shoe without having to take it on and off every time you use it. The 24/7 Jogging Shoe consists of the All Terrain sole and a leather upper part which is glued on the outer hoof wall. There is a small hole underneath the sole to allow the hoof to breathe and to flush to avoid bacterial infection etc. The application process is fast and easy due to the cable tie fastening system, and the shoe is glued on the hoof within minutes.
The sole is thick and has an aggressive tread design with an optimal break-over which provides dampening and stability.
The engineered flexible and elastic jogging shoe, allows the hoof to sink into the rubber sole and allows the hoof to have full contact with the sole to secure natural blood flow and hoof functions.
The Slim series is designed for best fit on hind hooves due to narrow sole shape and a lower back part. (However, the Equine Fusion slim models may also be suitable for front hooves in many cases).
- Easy and fast application process
- No special equipment needed
- Correct size and proper fit are very important
- Glue-on fastening mechanism with cable ties
- 24/7 protection
- Can stay on for approx. 6 weeks
- Provides the horse with more dampening and stability
- Thicker sole
- Can be used if your horse is in a rehabilitation period or suffering from any lower limb/hoof problems such as laminitis, hoof sensitivity, abscesses etc
- Horses show relaxed moving pattern
Product ID: 324026