The first boots in the world with Closeconact Technology.
The boots from Tattini of the Close Contact series, thanks to the technology and design 100% made in Italy, are the first in the world to use CloseTEX (Close Contact Textile), which guarantees maximum contact with the horse, increasing the riders' performance. The CloseTEX boot insert on the inside of the leg, limits the wear due to abrasion and offers a higher grip, while it provides softness and durability. The volumes and proportions of the vamp and leg have been recalculated to increase comfort and optimize the fit.
Attention! Up to size 40 the boots are delivered with crystal bootstraps, from size 41 the strap is a plain one (like on the image).
- Close Contact Technology with CloseTEX insert
- Best combination of performances, comfort and design
- 100% made in Italy
- Highest contact with the horse
- Hard-wear resistance
- High grip
- Softness and durability
- Perfect fit “as taylor-made”
- YKK zip
- CloseTEX zip cover piping
- Plexi zip stop
- Removable antibacterial insole
- Customizable design with exchangeable straps
- Colour-fast leather lining
- Rubber sole with Anti-shock and Air-boost system
100% Leather + CloseTex Insert.
1. Clean the sole with a stiff bristle brush moistened in water to remove residues of dust, mud and any type of dirt.
2. Gently clean the skin with a soft bristle brush moistened in water to remove residues of dust, mud and any type of dirt.
3. Dry with a soft cloth, never dry near a heat source or under irect sunlight.
4. Remove any residue from the skin with cleansing milk. The suitable cleansing milk is the one used for cleansing the face and must be distributed with a soft cloth and circular movements.
5. Apply the natural beeswax cream on the skin with a soft cloth and circular movements.
6. Only if necessary due to evident abrasions of the leather, use a non-greasy cream, black or brown depending on the color of the boots . Spread the cream with a soft cloth and circular movements.
7. Let it dry.
8. Clean the CloseTex part with a damp sponge with water and Marseille soap.
9. Let it dry.
10. Most zip breaks are caused from hair, dust and dirt run between the teeth of the guides: Carefully remove any residual hair, dust and dirt with the use of tweezers and brushes. Use a silicone spray or pencil tip graphite to maintain correct functionality of the slider on the teeth.
11. Polish the boots with a wool cloth.
Product ID: 334520