Smoother and more durable - that is the promise of the girths made of oiled leather. During the tanning process, the leather is placed in vegetable oils. The pores of the leather open and the oils penetrate deep under several layers. The result is a slightly memorized effect, which is particularly noticeable with brown leather. Especially with riding boots and chaps, the special material creates an excellent grip on the saddle. It also prevents the leather from drying out as quickly.
- Shortgirth Foster Comfort made of oiled leather
- With faux fur
- Very cuddly and durable
- Anatomically cut with wide chest plate
- With elastic on both sides and D-Ring
- Faux fur can be removed by hook and loop fastener for washing
- Spare padding also available
The faux fur can be removed by velcro and washed at 30° degree gentle cycle in the washing machine. Dirt on the seat belt remove with a cloth and treat with appropriate care products if necessary. If stored for longer, clean thoroughly and store in a bag to protect it from sunlight, dust and moisture.
Product ID: 336863